Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back! Hopefully....

So I started this blog, then had a totally crazy year with no time to keep it up! Truth is, I'm still really busy but I decided I'm going to make time anyway. I  love reading everyones posts about all of lifes little adventures, (or episodes for those of us with kids), so I thought I'd jump back on the blog bandwagon and add a few more of my own!

For example, I walked in the bedroom yesterday to find Daddy and his two sidekicks all lined up playing X-Box. Of course their controllers weren't connected but they were having a blast! Uncle Kenton would be proud!


2 comments:

Teri said...

Oh.. tHAT is the cutest picture ever! What a good daddy to let them sit and play with him.
Good job fixing up your blog it looks great!

Rebecca said...

haha that is so funny! I'm so glad your BACK!