Hi Jessica, love the Halloween pictures and birthday party photo's. Sam is so darling and of course Hunter is too...I always check to see if you have written on your blog. Love you all
Your kids look so cute all dressed up for Halloween! :) We are so glad that little Sam can see now...she is so adorable. Hope all is well. We love you guys!
Chris and I were married in March of 2006 and were sealed with our kids for Time and Eternity in June 2007. We have two wonderful kids, Savannah and Hunter. Chris works in the construction business with beautiful stamped concrete as his specialty. He's a good husband, daddy and provider to our family! I'm thankful to be a stay at home mom and love spending time with our kids. Savannah is 3 and just started pre-school. She doesn't say much, but she has a sweet heart. Hunter will be 2 March 24th, and is helping mom get lots of exercise. He's all boy and loves to run, everywhere! We count our blessings often to remind ourselves how greatful we are to have each other, our kids, and our family.
3 comments:
Hi Jessica, love the Halloween pictures and birthday party photo's. Sam is so darling and of course Hunter is too...I always check to see if you have written on your blog. Love you all
Your kids look so cute all dressed up for Halloween! :) We are so glad that little Sam can see now...she is so adorable. Hope all is well. We love you guys!
Gosh I miss you guys. Kiss the babies for me. She reminds of chris so much. Lol.
Post a Comment