EWWWWWWWWW!!!! Tell him all that blood is DIS GUST ING! But I am happy he got one, Jared was all excited about it last night. His dog's kinda cute still.
Chris and I were married in March of 2006 and were sealed with our kids for Time and Eternity in June 2007. We have two wonderful kids, Savannah and Hunter. Chris works in the construction business with beautiful stamped concrete as his specialty. He's a good husband, daddy and provider to our family! I'm thankful to be a stay at home mom and love spending time with our kids. Savannah is 3 and just started pre-school. She doesn't say much, but she has a sweet heart. Hunter will be 2 March 24th, and is helping mom get lots of exercise. He's all boy and loves to run, everywhere! We count our blessings often to remind ourselves how greatful we are to have each other, our kids, and our family.
1 comment:
EWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Tell him all that blood is DIS GUST ING!
But I am happy he got one, Jared was all excited about it last night.
His dog's kinda cute still.
Post a Comment