Chris is still doing concrete for Panorama, working long hours in this treacherous summer heat. He's such a trooper, we love him for it! Evenings and weekends he's been working out and training for his next MMA fight in September. And, somewhere in between he finds time to be a husband and a daddy to yours truly and our two beautiful kids.
Savannah is 21 months and cute as ever! She's got a lively personality and a head full of the most adorable curly hair. She loves playing with cousins, swimming in the pool and being a big sister.
newborn
Hunter William Milich born March 24th 2008 is our newest additio to the family. He's now 4 months and I can't believe it! He's going on 16lbs. and shows no signs of stopping! He's very alert and talkative, with handsome brown eyes and hair.
He and his big sister love to give each other loves! I have the cutest kids ever! Of course I'm a little bias being the mom and all.
As for me, I love being a mommy every day. Life finally feels normal again. Bathing, laundry and cleaning have all gained their importance back and every now and then I get lucky and have a little down time, hence the blog. Trying to keep up with the pictures ( and getting them out for people to see) is hard sometimes! So hopefully this will help. At least 30 years from now my kids can say." Well, at least she had the blog."


1 comment:
Your family is so adorable! We love you guys
Post a Comment